Dr. Robert (Bob) Reiter
- Sustainability Commitments
- The Crop Science Sustainability Progress Report
- Climate Change
- Reducing Crop Protection’s Environmental Impact
- Empowering Smallholder Farmers
- Food System Resilience
- Education & Outreach
- Sustainable Agriculture in practice: Bayer ForwardFarming
- Genetically Modified Crops and Bayer
- News & Stories
- Contact Us
- Sustainability Stakeholder Outreach
Head of Research and Development (R&D), Crop Science
Dr. Robert (Bob) Reiter serves as Head of Research & Development for the Crop Science division of Bayer. In this role, he is a member of the Crop Science Executive Leadership Team and oversees the research and development pipeline for the division.
Having held various leadership roles across Research and Development as well as in Supply Chain, Reiter has nearly 30 years of experience in discovering, developing and delivering innovative R&D solutions in the agricultural space.
He holds a Master of Science and a Doctorate in Plant Breeding and Plant Genetics from the University of Wisconsin-Madison, as well as a Bachelor of Science in Horticulture from The Pennsylvania State University.
Follow Bob on LinkedIn and Twitter.