- Regenerative Agriculture
- Sustainability Commitments
- Farmer Voice
- Reducing Crop Protection’s Environmental Impact
- The Crop Science Sustainability Progress Report
- Climate Change
- Education & Outreach
- Empowering Smallholder Farmers
- Food System Resilience
- Sustainable Agriculture in practice: Bayer ForwardFarming
- Sustainability Stakeholder Outreach
- Genetically Modified Crops and Bayer
- News & Stories
- Contact Us
Head of Latin America, Crop Science
Mauricio Rodrigues serves as Head of the Region Latin America for Crop Science and is a member of the division’s Executive Leadership Team.
He has over 20 years of experience, especially in the Ag Business, Risk Management and leadership of large groups in multiple regions. Prior to Bayer he has worked for BBA Bank and had a long career at Monsanto.
Maurício has global experience with international assignments in the USA and Mexico. He holds a degree in Civil Engineering from Escola Politécnica de Engenharia from the University of São Paulo (USP), an MBA in Finance from the International Business and Management Education Center (IBMEC), a postgraduate degree in Controllership from the Getúlio Vargas Foundation and extensions at Wharton School and Washington University.
Follow Mauricio on LinkedIn.