- Vision & Strategy
- Investor News
- Events & Presentations
- Financial Reports
- Shareholder Information
- Sustainability & Governance
- Document Download Tool
- Contact Us
Notice of the Meeting & Agenda
In view of the continuing spread of the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 and the associated disease COVID-19, we hereby convene our Annual Stockholders’ Meeting as a virtual Meeting without the physical presence of stockholders or their proxy holders on Tuesday, April 27, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. CEST.
- Presentation of the confirmed annual financial statements and the approved consolidated financial statements, the combined management report, the report of the Supervisory Board and the proposal by the Board of Management for the use of the distributable profit for the fiscal year 2020, and resolution on the use of the distributable profit
- Ratification of the actions of the members of the Board of Management
- Ratification of the actions of the members of the Supervisory Board
- Supervisory Board elections
- Resolution on the compensation of the members of the Supervisory Board and amendment to Article 12 of the Articles of Incorporation regarding the compensation of the Supervisory Board
- Election of the auditor for the annual financial statements and of the auditor for the review of the half-year and interim financial reports, if applicable.
From the date of the Notice convening the Annual Stockholders’ Meeting, the following documents in particular shall be available together with this notice at www.bayer.com/stockholders-meeting:
- The annual financial statements (including the proposal of the Board of Management on the use of the distributable profit), the consolidated financial statements, the combined management report and the report of the Supervisory Board, in each case for the fiscal year 2020 (Agenda item 1), together with the explanatory report by the Board of Management on takeover-related information, which is part of the combined management report for the fiscal year 2020,
- Curricula vitae of Dr. Fei-Fei Li and Mr. Alberto Weisser including further information of relevance to their proposed election to the Supervisory Board (Agenda item 4)
- Articles of Incorporation of the Company (Agenda item 5)
These documents will also be available during the Annual Stockholders’ Meeting.