The Future of Self-Care
- Health at Bayer
Treatments & Therapies
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Eye Conditions
- Healthy Aging
- Hormonal & Reproductive Health
Innovation & Technologies
- Innovation powered by people
- Cell and Gene Therapy
- Patient Access Charter
- Leadership Perspective
- Strengthening Healthcare Access
Empowering Women, Globally
- Boosting Family Planning Usage through Digital Channels
- Capacity building: Addressing Root Causes through Partnerships
- Impact at Scale: The Challenge Initiative
- Promoting Awareness: World Contraception Day (WCD) & the Your Life Campaign
- Providing Accessible and Affordable Contraceptives
- Enabling Family Planning in Humanitarian Settings
- Fighting Neglected Tropical Diseases
- Moving Non-Communicable Diseases Care Forward
- Ensuring a Sustainable Product Supply
- Delivering Better Cancer Care
- News & Stories
- Clinical Trials Explorer
- Transparency Policy
- Treatments & Therapies
- Our Commitments
- News & Stories
- Report a Side Effect
- Medical Counterfeits
Every day, more and more people are able to take control of their health by either treating what ails them or preventing what might.
For over 150 years, we’ve used innovation to enable this progress. From the revolutionary development of Aspirin to manage pain and improve heart health to the transformative power of Claritin to help people enjoy the outdoors, our innovations have helped people live fuller lives. And we have ideas for the future.
Through new innovations we are working to make personal health more effective, more sustainable, more accessible, and…well, more personal. Because the best way to care for people is to empower them to care for themselves.
But first, we listen
Learning from patients and healthcare professionals is the best way to understand what they need from their healthcare system, and it improves global wellbeing. So, before we innovate our pipeline of products and services, we work to understand people’s needs through consumer and medical insights.
Because health is personal, innovation needs to be
The rapid growth in digital technologies, and our advanced understanding of biology, are converging in exciting new ways that impact how we access, use and make our health decisions. One way this technology improves health outcomes is by making healthcare more personalized. Below are a few examples. Some are Bayer investments, some are internal innovations, and others are companies we’ve acquired.
Advancements in AI technology will continue to inform the future of personal health. So, Bayer is investing in Ada Health. They make tools to help people understand their symptoms, identify conditions with a high degree of medical accuracy, and point them to the right care, at the right time.