Collaborate To Cure Hubs – regional partnering interfaces
- Health at Bayer
Treatments & Therapies
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Eye Conditions
- Healthy Aging
- Hormonal & Reproductive Health
Innovation & Technologies
- Cell and Gene Therapy
- Patient Access Charter
- Leadership Perspective
- Strengthening Healthcare Access
Empowering Women, Globally
- Boosting Family Planning Usage through Digital Channels
- Capacity building: Addressing Root Causes through Partnerships
- Impact at Scale: The Challenge Initiative
- Promoting Awareness: World Contraception Day (WCD) & the Your Life Campaign
- Providing Accessible and Affordable Contraceptives
- Enabling Family Planning in Humanitarian Settings
- Fighting Neglected Tropical Diseases
- Moving Non-Communicable Diseases Care Forward
- Ensuring a Sustainable Product Supply
- Delivering Better Cancer Care
- News & Stories
- Clinical Trials Explorer
- Transparency Policy
- Treatments & Therapies
- Our Commitments
- Report a Side Effect
- Medical Counterfeits
Collaborate To Cure Hubs offer you easy-to-access regional partnering interfaces embedded in the heart of local innovation ecosystems, and we are taking the additional step to fuel and support innovation in these regions.
We’re looking for visionary teams to transform healthcare and patients´ lives with us. At Bayer, we have a history of innovative forms of strategic alliances and long-term partnerships that build synergy and fulfill unmet needs.
Looking for bold innovations and bright ideas
Do you have the next breakthrough medicine or technology?
Tell us about it and let’s bring your ideas to the next level together!
Let’s collaborate to cure!
Do you have the next breakthrough in healthcare? Tell us about it and let us bring your ideas to the next level together!
Collaborate To Cure Hubs are looking for the best and brightest ideas and projects in their respective locations for collaborations.
We are interested in early-stage projects and academic relationships, and we are also looking for late-stage innovations and technologies.
You´ll find Collaborate To Cure Hubs in Beijing, Berlin, Boston, and Tokyo,
embedded in the local innovation ecosystems. How to connect with us? See hereunder!
We’re open to great ideas and want to hear from you.
Enabling success of local innovation ecosystems
Collaborate To Cure Hubs are going one step further:
We are supporting and enabling local life science communities - to boost open innovation.
We provide access to Bayer´s internal expertise and thought leaders:
- sharing marketing, commercial, or other knowledge during regional events ("Meet the Bayer experts”, “Mentoring”),
- driving academic panel discussions around scientific topics,
- or organizing regional community interactions ("CEO roundtables”, and many more).
Watch for our regional event calendars (coming here soon).
In addition, we help connect you to the right people at the right time through organizing exchanges with our expansive external network of biotech companies, start-ups, academic institutes, investors, and others.
Connect with us, let´s collaborate to cure!
What do you need to unlock the full potential of your innovation?
It might be the right connections at the right time, exchange with the ecosystem community or shared knowledge and expertise. It might be a flexible, yet strong collaboration partner who shares your excitement and offers unique frameworks for collaboration.
Bayer helps you to advance your innovation and bring it to patients.
Meet the minds of the regional partnering interfaces, the Collaborate to Cure Hubs, and let´s make a difference, together:
Alternatively, you might want to submit your partnering project directly here: