- Bayer Indonesia
Bayer offers excellent development opportunities for students who are ready to use their theoretical and academic knowledge in the working world.
As one of the world’s leading chemical and pharmaceutical companies, we offer great opportunities for internships in a working environment full of experienced, inspired and dedicated colleagues.
Not only for the internal resources that we would like to develop, if you are among the outstanding graduates, be prepared for the challenge of a lifetime.
Entry standards are tough because career progression is fast.
- An excellent academic track record
- A business degree or a technical degree
- Fluency in English
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, relative problem solving, influencing, and negotiation skill.
Through Campus Visit program, students and prospective employees can be introduced closely with Bayer. Thus, we also can provide an opportunity for prospective employees and fresh graduates for their career preparation in advance.
Real Work Experience - You will be facing real business situations and be entrusted with real business project for 3-6 months.
Growing your network - At Bayer, you can meet a lot of people with different background and experience to expand your networking level.
Improving your personal brand - With Bayer reputation as one of the best Life Science Company, it will enhance your value in talent market!
Access to join Bayer - After completion, your performance will be evaluated and you will have chance to join with us if suitable vacancies arise.
Area of Internship
Factory Based (Open for Pharmacy and Engineering and Agriculture Student)
- Quality Assurance
- Supply Strategy
- Production & Supply Chain
Office Based (Open for Pharmacy, Accounting, Economy, IT, Psychology, Law, Communication, Life Science Major & Agriculture Based Major)
- Marketing & Sales
- Regulatory & Medical Affairs
- Environmental Science
- Information Technology
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resource
How to Apply?
- Send your Application Letter & CV (PDF) to email@example.com
- Write “Internship-[Area of Internship]” as the email subject
- Write down your time availability (Month Begin – Month End)
- Shortlisted candidate will be invited to interview