Bayer Named Hawaii’s Best Place to Work for Fourth Consecutive Year
Bayer Hawaii is pleased to announce it has been named one of Hawaii’s Best Places to Work by Hawaii Business Magazine for the fourth consecutive year. Bayer was nominated in four categories including, Healthiest, Most Family Friendly, Best Company for LGBTQ+ Equality, and in the Large Company category. The top companies that made the list, include American Savings Bank, Bowers + Kubota Consulting Inc., Central Pacific Bank, First Hawaiian Bank, and Panda Restaurant Group among others.
“We are very proud to receive this recognition by Hawaii Business Magazine for the fourth year in a row.” said Dan Cohen, HR Lead at Bayer Hawaii. “Especially in these unpredictable times, the ability to provide a safe and happy work environment for our employees is of the utmost importance to us. We want our employees to enjoy and take pride in the work they do.”
In an effort to attract and retain the best talent, Bayer Hawaii offers competitive benefits and rewards, including customizable health and retirement packages. Other contributing factors to the accolade include personal development assistance, an employee bonus program, tuition reimbursement for continuing education, auto and homeowners/renters insurance, a generous vacation schedule, and unique family-friendly programs are also offered to help employees keep the right balance of work and family life.
Hawaii Business Magazine partners with the research firm, Best Companies Group, to conduct a confidential employee survey that measures satisfaction and engagement. The results of those surveys account for 75 percent of a company’s score, while the other 25 percent is based on company benefits, workplace rules and other factors.
To view the full list of Hawaii Business Magazine’s 2022 ‘Best Places to Work’, visit https://www.hawaiibusiness.com/best-places-to-work-hawaii-2022/#other