- Sustainability Commitments
- The Crop Science Sustainability Progress Report
- Climate Change
- Reducing Crop Protection’s Environmental Impact
- Empowering Smallholder Farmers
- Food System Resilience
- Education & Outreach
- Sustainable Agriculture in practice: Bayer ForwardFarming
- Genetically Modified Crops and Bayer
- News & Stories
- Contact Us
- Sustainability Stakeholder Outreach
Reuters: U.S. EPA releases statement about glyphosate, the active ingredient in many Roundup® brand weed killers
In this story, the author discusses recent EPA statements and a draft risk assessment of glyphosate, the active ingredient in many Roundup® brand weed killer products.
The author goes on to report that the EPA, in its draft risk assessment, also said it found “no other meaningful risks to human health” when glyphosate, the world’s biggest-selling weed killer, is used according to its label instructions.