Using Less to Grow Enough
- Regenerative Agriculture
- Sustainability Commitments
- Farmer Voice
- Reducing Crop Protection’s Environmental Impact
- The Crop Science Sustainability Progress Report
- Climate Change
- Education & Outreach
- Empowering Smallholder Farmers
- Food System Resilience
- Sustainability Stakeholder Outreach
- Sustainable Agriculture in practice: Bayer ForwardFarming
- Genetically Modified Crops and Bayer
- News & Stories
- Contact Us
Agriculture depends on the conservation of our most precious natural resources: water, land, and biodiversity. That’s why every investment in innovation also needs to be an investment in sustainability.
As a leader in agriculture, we have the opportunity and responsibility to address our most pressing challenges —like climate change, biodiversity loss, food security, and natural resource conservation. And believe, agriculture is part of the solution. Innovations like digital tools, biotechnology, plant breeding, and crop protection combined with sustainable agricultural practices help farmers use fewer natural resources.
Together, we’re finding better answers to even our best solutions for the benefit of farmers, consumers, and our planet.
Healthy soil equals a healthier ecosystem