The Benefits and Risks of Medicines
We’ve all been there before. The doctor prescribes a medicine, or friends recommend a certain product, and the questions start straight away:
- Should I really take the medicine?
- My doctor said the medicine would be good for me, but how can he be so sure?
- How are the benefits and risk of a medicine researched?
- How to put the information in the package insert into perspective?
- And how to prepare the next visit to the doctor’s?
You can find answers to all these questions and further useful information about the safety of medicines on our information portal: