The Benefits and Risks of Medicines
- Product Areas
- Information for Patients
- Beware of Medical Counterfeits
- Counterfeits in Agriculture
- Report a Side-Effect
- Products from A to Z
We’ve all been there before. The doctor prescribes a medicine, or friends recommend a certain product, and the questions start straight away:
- Should I really take the medicine?
- My doctor said the medicine would be good for me, but how can he be so sure?
- How are the benefits and risk of a medicine researched?
- How to put the information in the package insert into perspective?
- And how to prepare the next visit to the doctor’s?