Caring for Skin
- Health at Bayer
Treatments & Therapies
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Eye Conditions
- Healthy Aging
- Hormonal & Reproductive Health
Innovation & Technologies
- Innovation powered by people
- Cell and Gene Therapy
- Patient Access Charter
- Leadership Perspective
- Strengthening Healthcare Access
Empowering Women, Globally
- Boosting Family Planning Usage through Digital Channels
- Capacity building: Addressing Root Causes through Partnerships
- Impact at Scale: The Challenge Initiative
- Promoting Awareness: World Contraception Day (WCD) & the Your Life Campaign
- Providing Accessible and Affordable Contraceptives
- Enabling Family Planning in Humanitarian Settings
- Fighting Neglected Tropical Diseases
- Moving Non-Communicable Diseases Care Forward
- Ensuring a Sustainable Product Supply
- Delivering Better Cancer Care
- News & Stories
- Clinical Trials Explorer
- Transparency Policy
- Treatments & Therapies
- Our Commitments
- News & Stories
- Report a Side Effect
- Medical Counterfeits
Like you, your skin is resilient. And vulnerable. It’s the way you touch the world—at every stage of life. Our dermatology products support complete skin health, from scalp to sole.
Sensitive from the Start
From birth, we humans are sensitive. Even the toughest among us require a remarkable amount of attention and care as we slowly grow into our environment. And that environment can sometimes be irritating.
Nappy rash is one of the most common skin ailments in infancy. It’s painful and distresses both babies and parents.
Bepanthen™ products are sold for a variety of conditions all over the world. They provide gentle care for the nappy or diaper area in babies, they are used to alleviate dry skin, and some are used to care for minor wounds. In some countries Bepanthen™ products are also available for the management of eczema.
Solutions for Intimate Health and Fungal Conditions
As we go through life, new skin issues can emerge. Fungal problems can set in.
Fifty years ago, Bayer researchers developed clotrimazole, the active ingredient in Canesten®, as a revolutionary treatment for vaginal yeast infections (“thrush”).
Since then, Canesten® has grown to offer treatments for a range of intimate health conditions. And today, knowledge remains at the heart of everything we do, which is why we also educate people about vaginal health issues to dispel the misinformation and stigma that so often come with them.
We also offer products to treat skin and foot fungal conditions like athlete’s foot and jock itch.
At Bayer, we’re focused on bringing science-based solutions to consumers around the world, and throughout all stages of life.
This site is intended to provide information to an international audience. Not all products discussed on this site may be available in your country and local prescribing information and approved indications may differ from country to country.