- Health at Bayer
Treatments & Therapies
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Eye Conditions
- Healthy Aging
- Hormonal & Reproductive Health
Innovation & Technologies
- Cell and Gene Therapy
- Patient Access Charter
- Leadership Perspective
- Strengthening Healthcare Access
Empowering Women, Globally
- Boosting Family Planning Usage through Digital Channels
- Capacity building: Addressing Root Causes through Partnerships
- Impact at Scale: The Challenge Initiative
- Promoting Awareness: World Contraception Day (WCD) & the Your Life Campaign
- Providing Accessible and Affordable Contraceptives
- Enabling Family Planning in Humanitarian Settings
- Fighting Neglected Tropical Diseases
- Moving Non-Communicable Diseases Care Forward
- Ensuring a Sustainable Product Supply
- Delivering Better Cancer Care
- News & Stories
- Clinical Trials Explorer
- Transparency Policy
- Treatments & Therapies
- Our Commitments
- Report a Side Effect
- Medical Counterfeits
When we’re fully present, we live better. That means smelling what’s in the air, tasting what’s in our food, and seeing what lies ahead.
Bayer Allergy Products
When allergies strike, they can dull our senses and keep us from truly engaging with the world around us.
From the garden to the attic to the cat on your lap, potential allergy triggers are everywhere—indoors and out. At Bayer, our goal is to use science to help people live a life free from allergies, no matter their plans or the season.
Our product portfolio helps allergy sufferers manage reactions by addressing severe allergic rhinitis and skin allergies.
Claritin™ is a non-drowsy antihistamine that provides powerful 24-hour relief against the symptoms of seasonal and perennial allergies: sneezing, watery eyes, and itching in the nose and throat.
The active ingredient in Claritin™ is loratadine, which helps combat both nasal and non-nasal symptoms. Claritin™ products are made for both adults and children and include tablets, capsules, chewables, and flavored syrup.
At Bayer, we want to free people from allergies and help them engage with life. And we’re using science to do it.
This site is intended to provide information to an international audience. Not all products discussed on this site may be available in your country and local prescribing information and approved indications may differ from country to country.