- Vision & Strategy
- Investor News
- Events & Presentations
- Financial Reports
- Shareholder Information
- Sustainable Investing
- Corporate Governance
- Document Download Tool
- Contact Us
Compensation Reports and Compensation Systems
The Compensation Report produced by the Board of Management and the Supervisory Board of Bayer Aktiengesellschaft (Bayer AG) outlines the essential features of the compensation packages for the members of the Board of Management and the Supervisory Board of Bayer AG.
- The currently valid remuneration system for the members of the Board of Management was approved by 94.02% at the Annual General Meeting of Bayer AG on 28 April 2020 and has been valid in this form since January 2020.
- Transparency and sustainability are the cornerstones of the remuneration system.
- The remuneration awarded and due of the members of the Board of Management is published annually in the Compensation Report.
- Further information on remuneration philosophy, design and structure can be found below.
Overview Compensation System (PDF, 299 KB)
- The remuneration system for members of the Board of Management sets rewards for the successful implementation of the corporate strategy as well as sustainable and long-term corporate development.
- In establishing the compensation of the Board of Management, the Supervisory Board applies clearly defined principles:
Compensation Report 2022 (PDF, 461 KB)
Compensation Report 2021 (PDF, 420 KB)
Compensation System for the Board of Management
Compensation Resolution (PDF, 42 KB)
Compensation System (PDF, 320 KB)
Voting Results 2020 (PDF, 90 KB)
Compensation System for the Supervisory Board
Compensation Resolution and System (PDF, 120 KB)
Voting Results 2021 (PDF, 115 KB)