- Health at Bayer
Treatments & Therapies
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Eye Conditions
- Healthy Aging
- Hormonal & Reproductive Health
Innovation & Technologies
- Cell and Gene Therapy
- Patient Access Charter
- Leadership Perspective
- Strengthening Healthcare Access
Empowering Women, Globally
- Boosting Family Planning Usage through Digital Channels
- Capacity building: Addressing Root Causes through Partnerships
- Impact at Scale: The Challenge Initiative
- Promoting Awareness: World Contraception Day (WCD) & the Your Life Campaign
- Providing Accessible and Affordable Contraceptives
- Enabling Family Planning in Humanitarian Settings
- Fighting Neglected Tropical Diseases
- Moving Non-Communicable Diseases Care Forward
- Ensuring a Sustainable Product Supply
- Delivering Better Cancer Care
- News & Stories
- Clinical Trials Explorer
- Transparency Policy
- Treatments & Therapies
- Our Commitments
- Report a Side Effect
- Medical Counterfeits
Pain takes away our ability to enjoy the small moments, but through science, we can help relieve pain and get back to doing what we love. Our portfolio of pain relief products help people live their lives to the fullest.
Minor aches and pains can have broad implications on our daily activities. When we’re encumbered by pain, we can’t be at our best.
Responding to conditions such as minor arthritis pain and back-and-neck pain, Aleve® is a non-steroidal, anti-inflammatory (NSAID) drug that has the strength to last 12 hours.
For over 20 years, Aleve® has provided all-day pain relief with just two pills. It is currently marketed under four brand names in over 20 countries around the world: Aleve®, Flantax™, Apronex™, and Lasinol™.
In the United States, Aleve® has gone beyond the pill. AleveX™, with the active ingredients menthol and camphor, is the latest innovation in topical pain relief from the makers of Aleve®. It provides powerful, and long-lasting relief in 3 forms: spray, lotion, and as a massaging stainless steel roll-on. AleveX™ was voted #1 in the pain relief category in a survey of 40,000 people by Kantar as a part of the Product of the Year consumer survey of product innovation.
Aspirin™ is also an iconic global brand from Bayer with a long and rich history of enhancing people’s health. It relieves minor aches and pains, reduces fever, and is an anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID).
At Bayer, we can’t stand pain, so we fight it. For over a century, we’ve been helping people live fuller lives by reducing the burden of minor aches and pains.
This site is intended to provide information to an international audience. Not all products discussed on this site may be available in your country and local prescribing information and approved indications may differ from country to country.