Crop Science Events
- Regenerative Agriculture
- Sustainability Commitments
- Farmer Voice
- Reducing Crop Protection’s Environmental Impact
- The Crop Science Sustainability Progress Report
- Climate Change
- Education & Outreach
- Empowering Smallholder Farmers
- Food System Resilience
- Sustainable Agriculture in practice: Bayer ForwardFarming
- Sustainability Stakeholder Outreach
- Genetically Modified Crops and Bayer
- News & Stories
- Contact Us
These are challenges that affect all of us with many diverse views on how we can solve them. Finding the best solution starts with open dialogue between diverse stakeholders to help us continue to raise the bar and drive agriculture forward.
We do this through hosting and participating in events that bring together many voices, like the Bayer-hosted Future of Farming Dialogue and Youth Agricultural Summit. It is only through our collective strengths, diverse perspectives, and shared resources that we can raise the bar on sustainability and drive agriculture forward.
Today's youth have perhaps the greatest stake in achieving a sustainable future, and often the most innovative solutions. The Youth Ag Summit brings together 100 of the brightest and most passionate minds committed to building a more sustainable future.