Creative and Responsible Marketing
- Health at Bayer
Treatments & Therapies
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Eye Conditions
- Healthy Aging
- Hormonal & Reproductive Health
Innovation & Technologies
- Cell and Gene Therapy
- Patient Access Charter
- Leadership Perspective
- Strengthening Healthcare Access
Empowering Women, Globally
- Boosting Family Planning Usage through Digital Channels
- Capacity building: Addressing Root Causes through Partnerships
- Impact at Scale: The Challenge Initiative
- Promoting Awareness: World Contraception Day (WCD) & the Your Life Campaign
- Providing Accessible and Affordable Contraceptives
- Enabling Family Planning in Humanitarian Settings
- Fighting Neglected Tropical Diseases
- Moving Non-Communicable Diseases Care Forward
- Ensuring a Sustainable Product Supply
- Delivering Better Cancer Care
- News & Stories
- Clinical Trials Explorer
- Transparency Policy
- Treatments & Therapies
- Our Commitments
- Report a Side Effect
- Medical Counterfeits
We’re committed to making real, lasting change toward equity and inclusion by widening representation and combating stereotypes on our global messaging platforms.
Marketing has tremendous power to shift the way the world understands and talks about health. As a leader in this space, we’re committed to using creativity to inspire people around the world to take control of their everyday health. Because when they do, the world becomes a little better for everyone.
Want to learn more about the Creative Council?
That is, in part, why we created the Creative Council—to address misconceptions around health, representation in advertising, and brand sustainability.
To further express our commitment to the issue of representation in advertising, we partnered with UN Women to combat stereotypes by broadening representation in the advertising and media we create. As a member of The Unstereotype Alliance, we are proud to stand on the side of inclusion.
The Unstereotype Alliance is an industry-led initiative that unites industry leaders, decision-makers and creatives to end harmful stereotypes in advertising. By actively addressing and dismantling stereotypical representation, we can truly make a difference and shape a future of equality.