- Sustainability Commitments
- The Crop Science Sustainability Progress Report
- Climate Change
- Reducing Crop Protection’s Environmental Impact
- Empowering Smallholder Farmers
- Food System Resilience
- Education & Outreach
- Sustainable Agriculture in practice: Bayer ForwardFarming
- Genetically Modified Crops and Bayer
- News & Stories
Opening up our science, opening up our labs
Join our OpenLabs visits and see a safety study for yourself!
Ever wondered what happens inside the Bayer Crop Science labs? Curious to learn how our scientists make sure our products, when applied correctly, are safe for people and the environment? Thanks to our new OpenLabs program, you can apply for an exclusive behind-the-scenes visit to see our science in action. OpenLabs lets you connect with our scientists and watch them carry out a safety study live in our labs and in the field. In small groups, you’ll experience what it means to strictly follow OECD test guidelines and Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) – and we’ll show you the procedures that make our safety study results reliable, verifiable, and reproducible.
Additional tours will be announced periodically.