- Sustainability Commitments
- The Crop Science Sustainability Progress Report
- Climate Change
- Reducing Crop Protection’s Environmental Impact
- Empowering Smallholder Farmers
- Food System Resilience
- Education & Outreach
- Sustainable Agriculture in practice: Bayer ForwardFarming
- Sustainability Stakeholder Outreach
- Genetically Modified Crops and Bayer
- News & Stories
- Contact Us
Chief Financial Officer and Head of Finance, Crop Science
Michael Schulz serves as a member of the Executive Leadership Team and as Chief Financial Officer and Head of Finance for the Crop Science division of Bayer.
Schulz started his professional career in commercial banking after graduating from Mannheim University, where he studied Economics and Business Administration. Prior to joining Bayer, Schulz worked with Gemini Consulting on a variety of assignments in the Consumer Goods and Health Industries and led the Life Sciences Strategy practice at Cap Gemini Ernst & Young in New York. Schulz joined Bayer in 2006 to work in Corporate Development, where he was responsible for healthcare strategy. Next, Schulz directed Business Planning & Administration for the Animal Health business unit of Bayer before assuming his current role.
Follow Michael on LinkedIn.