- At a Glance
- Strategy & Targets
- ESG Ratings and Rankings
- Climate, Environment and Safety
Management & Governance
- Bayer Sustainability Council
- Bayer Bioethics Council
- Stakeholder Dialogue
- UN Global Compact
- Group Regulations
- Protection of Biodiversity
- Modern Slavery Act Statement
- Position on Global Product Strategy
- Position on Responsible Care
- Position on Deforestation and Forest Degradation
- Position on Insect Decline
- Raising the Bar on Crop Protection Safety Standards
- UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Position on Sustainable Beef Production
- Supplier Management
- Commitment & Overview
- Political Engagement
- Code of Conduct for Responsible Lobbying
- Transfers of Values to Healthcare Professionals
- Science Collaborations
- Product Stewardship
- Transparency Reporting
- Societal Engagement
Sonny Ramaswamy is President of the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities in Redmond, WA, USA.
He is a Fellow of the Entomological Society of America, Fellow of the American Association for the Advancement of Science, and has been awarded the Food Systems Leadership Award for Extraordinary Impacts on Food Systems.
In the past, he served as Director of the National Institute of Food and Agriculture (NIFA), as President Barack Obama’s appointee, for six years. He has also held the posts of Dean of Oregon State University’s College of Agricultural Sciences and of Director of Purdue University’s Agricultural Research Programs.
Sonny Ramaswamy holds a Bachelor and a Master of Science in Agriculture from the University of Agricultural Sciences, Bangalore, and received a PhD in entomology from Rutgers University.