- Sustainability Commitments
- The Crop Science Sustainability Progress Report
- Climate Change
- Reducing Crop Protection’s Environmental Impact
- Empowering Smallholder Farmers
- Food System Resilience
- Education & Outreach
- Sustainable Agriculture in practice: Bayer ForwardFarming
- Sustainability Stakeholder Outreach
- Genetically Modified Crops and Bayer
- News & Stories
- Contact Us
Bayer’s Commitment During the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic
On March 11th, the World Health Organization declared a pandemic caused by the coronavirus named SARS-CoV-2 which causes COVID-19 and was first identified in Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China. Our number one priority during this time of uncertainty is the safety and well-being of our employees, our customers, business partners, and the communities in which we live and work around the world.
Read about how we’re bringing our purpose, Science for a Better Life, to the fight against the coronavirus.