- Profile and Organization
- Our Commitments
- Bayer Employees
- Corporate Compliance
- Corporate Governance
- Board of Management
- Supervisory Board
- Contact Us
How to Invoice Us
Suppliers who send invoices without Purchase Order reference can send invoices via email as a PDF attachment.
Invoicing Bayer via emailPDF is free and no prior registration is required.
To successfully send an invoice via email, please carefully follow all the requirements described below:
(Please note that aside from the emailPDF requirements below, you would still have to follow the general invoicing guidelines)
A. Invoice Address
All PDF invoices have to be sent to the defined Email-address.
Use only the Bayer email address as the “main recipient”, all other recipients must be in the “cc” or “bcc”.
The system cannot read or process any text in the email.
The email address is only used for invoice reception. No communication is possible through this email!
B. Invoice Format
- Each Email should only contain one document. This guarantees that in case of an error only one invoice will be rejected and not all received.
- Each invoice must be attached as a separate PDF file.
- Back up documentation should be attached in the same PDF file as the invoice.
- Each PDF may only contain one invoice/credit note. Any additional pages might be overlooked by the system and not be processed.
- Total size of all PDF files in (1) email cannot exceed 15mb.
- PDF quality should be of 300 dpi resolution in black and white and a font size not less than 8pt, do not use grayscale.
- The PDF should be system generated rather than a paper document that is scanned.
- Invoices must not contain any macros or scripts.
- Handwritten invoices are not acceptable.
- A PDF invoice must contain all the information as required for paper invoices. PDF/A is the preferred format.
- It is not allowed to send invoice in any other format than pure PDF, this includes especially the following:
- Zip container
- Emails must be standard email without S/MIME encryption or S/MIME signature
You will receive an acknowledgement email upon correct reception of your email. In case an error was detected you will be notified, please follow the instructions mentioned in the email in order to resubmit your invoice(s).
Please note that suppliers sending non-compliant emails (no invoices included, incorrect formats, containing virus etc.) will be blocked and will no longer be able to send invoices.