- At a Glance
Management & Governance
- Sustainability Management
- Bayer Sustainability Council
- Stakeholder Dialogue
- UN Global Compact
- Group Regulations
- Protection of Biodiversity
- Modern Slavery Act Statement
- Position on Global Product Strategy
- Position on Responsible Care
- Bayer Water Position
- Position on Deforestation and Forest Degradation
- Postion on Insect Decline
- Raising the Bar on Crop Protection Safety Standards
- UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Responsible Business Conduct
- Climate, Environment and Safety
- Societal Engagement
- ESG Ratings and Rankings
Milestones, projects, collaborations, awards and more – there are regular updates on Bayer's commitment to sustainability. Here you can find the latest news.
Bayer is part of the LEAF coalition, an ambitious new public-private initiative designed to accelerate climate action by providing results-based finance to countries committed to protecting their tropical forests.
Recognition by the United Nations
Bayer and its partners, through their Better Life Farming partnership model, receives special United Nations recognition for their support to smallholder farmers.
Double A Rating for Bayer
Renowned ratings organization CDP (the “Carbon Disclosure Project”) has once again named Bayer among the leading international companies in the climate and water categories, awarding it the highest rating of double “A”.
Member of the SBTN Corporate Engagement Program
Bayer has joined the @SBT_Network Corporate Engagement Program.
Three Places up in the Access to Medicine Index
The 2021 Access to Medicine Index shows how Bayer has advanced by three places in the last ranking, currently in 13th place out of 20 pharmaceutical firms.
Approval by the SBTi
The independent Science Based Targets initiative (SBTi) has reviewed the climate protection targets of Bayer AG and confirmed that Bayer is playing its part in limiting global warming to 1.5 °C.