- Auf einen Blick
- Strategie & Ziele
- ESG Ratings und Rankings
- Klima, Umwelt, Sicherheit
Management & Steuerung
- Nachhaltigkeitsrat von Bayer
- Der Bayer Bioethics Council
- UN Global Compact
- Schutz der Biodiversität
- Modern Slavery Statement
- Position zu Global Product Strategy
- Position zu Responsible Care
- Position zur Abholzung und Schädigung der Wälder
- Position zum Insektenrückgang
- Höhere Maßstäbe für die Sicherheit von Pflanzenschutzmitteln
- UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Position on Sustainable Beef Production
- Politisches Engagement
- Verhaltenskodex für verantwortungsbewusste Lobbyarbeit
- Zuwendungen an medizinische Fachkreise
- Wissenschaftliche Kooperationen
- Ausführliche Berichterstattung
- Gesellschaftliches Engagement
Daniella Foster is the Senior Vice President and Global Head of Public Affairs, Science and Sustainability for Bayer’s Consumer Health Division and is a member of the division’s Executive Board. In this role, she is responsible for global public affairs and policy, and for embedding sustainability into the fabric of the divisional business model, including strategy and ambition development, stakeholder engagement, proactive issues management, implementation and impact stewardship. She is the steward of the division’s sustainability commitments to expand access to everyday health for 100 million people in underserved communities by 2030 and to invest €100 million in sustainable solutions.
An integrity-driven leader, Foster has worked with billion-dollar brands and across private and public sectors, from Hilton and Mars to the United States White House, State Department and United Nations. She has a proven track record in driving strategy, change management, business integration and transformation across consumer goods, health, hospitality and government industries. In her nearly 20 years of experience, she’s led corporate and government affairs, business turnarounds, ESG (environmental, social and corporate governance) and strategic partnerships.
Additional Leadership Roles:
- Co-founder: Emergent Leaders Network, a non-profit that provides scholarships and mentoring to community college students.
- Board member: United Nations Global Compact Network USA, Chair of the nominations and governance committee
- Board advisor: U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation
- Angel investor, working with Pipeline Angels, which aims to invest in and create capital for female entrepreneurs.
Education: M.A. in Social and Public Policy from Georgetown University; B.A. in Intercultural Communications and Business from Pepperdine University.